Wrapping up 2022 with two in-depth video podcasts
AM Voices chats with our Founder and President of Elementum3D, Dr Jacob Nuechterlein and Director of Business Development, Alex Janzen. They speak about current expansion and how our materials aid in the advancement of 3D printed production parts and groundbreaking applications.
- Rhenium material development (DARPA funded) update
- Hypersonic – nickel alloys
- Metal matrix composites – ODS materials
- Heat exchanger applications
- NASA to F1 racing and beyond
Quintus Technologies’ “Tech Talk” features Jeremy Iten, Chief Technology Officer of Elementum. This video podcast covers our novel Reactive Additive Manufacturing (RAM) technology and the impact it is having on advancing 3D printed metallic structures.
- Elementum 3D’s patented RAM technology explained
- Challenges and solutions of printing desirable materials
- Optimization of traditional AM materials
- Hot isostatic process (HIP) advantages
- What’s next?
AMUG – May 19 – 23 | Chicago, IL USA | Booth 56
TMS 2023 Annual Meeting & Exhibition (The Minerals, Metals, and Materials Society) – March 19-23, 2023 | San Diego, California USA | Presentation Title: Using analytical solidification models to solve solidification cracking in laser powder bed fusion processed Ni-based alloys
- How AM helps Northrop Grumman build the new B-21 Raider
- MIT engineers develop heat treatment for 3D printed metals that transforms the material’s microscopic structure
- Lockheed Martin explores 3D printing as alternative to castings
- [DOSSIER] AM & Casting: How is Additive Manufacturing impacting metal casting (and vice versa)?
- 3D printing is helping almost half of businesses reach sustainability goals
- Additive Assurance raises $4.1M as it moves to next growth phase
- Engineers Ask: Where Do I Source Complex Metal Parts in 2022?
- 2022: The biggest launches, applications and industry developments in 3D printing
- John Deere Turns To 3D Printing More Efficient Engine Parts